Rachel’s Challenge is excited to partner with the V!NG Project to help fulfill our mission of starting a chain reaction of kindness by giving teens the opportunity through to give an individual in need an encouraging boost by surprising them with a gift of $1000.
Watch these videos below to see what V!NG is all about:
How it works:
1. Students submit a 1-2 minute video nomination on the V!NG Nomination Page. Be sure they select “Rachel’s Challenge” under the dropdown, “Where did you hear about V!NG?”
2. If selected, V!NG will send the student a check for $1,000 to hand deliver to the recipient!
Resources for the V!NG Project
Use the links below to help familiarize yourself and introduce the V!NG Project to your students. It’s everything you need to empower your students to change someone’s life!
- This is an overview of the V!NG Project to share with your students.
- Use the Student Intro Slides and V!NG Lesson Plan below to introduce the V!NG Project to your students.
- Use the following supplemental tools to assist students with their nominations.
Any questions or need help? Reach out to us at FOR@rachelschallenge.org.