Donate Today for Safer Schools
Be the Difference
Your donations make it possible for us to continue our mission to prevent school violence, bullying and self-harm in our students. We need your support to continue creating safer schools where connection is cultivated through hope and resilience.
Every dollar counts. We are able to bring the life-saving message of Rachel’s Challenge to students for as little as $5 per student.
Rachel’s Challege is a 501(c)(3) charity. Please make a tax-deductible donation now.
Every year Rachel’s Challenge School Programs:
● Prevent hundreds of suicides
● Reach more than 1,200 schools and businesses
● Reach up to 1.5 million people with our SEL programming
● Facilitate a decrease in bullying and violence in schools
● Facilitate and increase acts of kindness across communities
Additional Donation Options Include:
● Planned giving – wills and living trusts
● Memorial and tribute gifts
● Corporate philanthropy: Matching gifts
Rachel’s Challenge envisions schools full of hope, free from harassment, violence, and self-harm, where teachers are free to teach and students are inspired to learn.
Rachel’s Challenge addresses the root causes of school violence, bullying, prejudice, and self-harm through social-emotional learning programs that build connection, hope and resilience. We improve school culture so that students are able to reach their full potential academically, socially and emotionally.